The Montana Grizzlies (1-2) face the Omaha Mavericks (0-2) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Grizzlies’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Mavericks ( ).
This article makes reference to betting data current as of November 20, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Montana vs Omaha Betting Odds
Montana Offense Vs. Omaha Defense (From 2020-21)
|Montana Offense||Stats (Rank)||Omaha Defense|
|70.8 (188)||Points/Gm||78.2 (320)|
|67.9 (216)||Possessions/Game||70.5 (226)|
|46 (70)||Field Goal %||46.6 (306)|
|36.2 (64)||3PT %||38.6 (340)|
|51.1 (130)||Effective FG %||53.7 (313)|
|56.4 (62)||True Shooting %||57.1 (322)|
Omaha Offense vs. Montana Defense (From 2020-21)
|Omaha Offense||Stats (Rank)||Montana Defense|
|67.4 (266)||Points/Gm||67 (81)|
|71.4 (83)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (165)|
|41.7 (280)||Field Goal %||42.6 (135)|
|33.8 (169)||3PT %||30.6 (33)|
|46.3 (313)||Effective FG %||47.8 (71)|
|50 (311)||True Shooting %||50.8 (53)|
Montana Betting Insights
- Montana covered seven times in 22 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Grizzlies were favored by 12 points or more last season three times and failed to cover in all three.
- A total of 11 of Montana’s games last season hit the over.
- In eight games last season, Montana and its opponents went over 140.5 combined points.
- Grizzlies matchups last season had an average point total of 133.9, 6.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Omaha Betting Insights
- Omaha won nine games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- The Mavericks covered the spread twice last season (2-3 ATS) when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- Omaha’s games hit the over 13 out of 23 times last year.
- Omaha combined with its opponent to score more than 140.5 points in 14 of 23 games last season.
- The average over/under for Mavericks contests last year was 144.1, 3.6 more points than this game’s point total.
Montana Key Players
- Kyle Owens put up 10.5 points per game last season.
- Josh Bannan grabbed 5.9 rebounds per game and Cameron Parker averaged 4.7 assists per game.
- Josh Vazquez had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Vazquez averaged 0.9 steals per game. Mack Anderson collected 0.7 blocks a game.
Omaha Key Players
- Ayo Akinwole scored 13.5 points per game last season and added 2.9 assists.
- Matt Pile pulled down 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Akinwole had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Lamel Robinson collected one steal per game. Pile averaged 1.3 blocks a game.