The Montana State Bobcats (12-8, 5-2 Big Sky) hit the road in Big Sky play against the Montana Grizzlies (9-10, 3-4 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bobcats’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Grizzlies ( ).
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Montana State vs Montana Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Montana State Offense Vs. Montana Defense
|Montana State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Montana Defense|
|75.7 (92)||Points/Gm||68.2 (154)|
|9.0 (244)||Possessions/Game||10.3 (163)|
|47.6 (38)||Field Goal %||44.0 (201)|
|34.0 (192)||3PT %||31.6 (86)|
|54.0 (52)||Effective FG %||49.8 (176)|
|58.1 (38)||True Shooting %||57.5 (263)|
Montana Offense Vs. Montana State Defense
|Montana Offense||Stats (Rank)||Montana State Defense|
|69.4 (233)||Points/Gm||66.5 (99)|
|10.3 (197)||Possessions/Game||9.0 (121)|
|45.1 (150)||Field Goal %||42.4 (125)|
|35.3 (108)||3PT %||32.7 (138)|
|52.4 (107)||Effective FG %||48.5 (125)|
|56.8 (77)||True Shooting %||57.2 (254)|
Best Betting Sites For Montana State vs Montana
Montana State Betting Insights
- Montana State has put together a 12-6-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 1-point favorites this season, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 8-3.
- A total of seven out of Montana State’s 18 games this season have hit the over.
- In 10 games this season, the Bobcats and their opponents have gone over 134.5 combined points.
- The average total in Montana State’s contests this year is 142.2, 7.7 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Montana Betting Insights
- Montana has put together an 8-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs this year.
- In Montana’s 18 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- Grizzlies games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 134.5 points in 12 of 18 outings.
- The average over/under for Montana’s matchups this season is 137.6, 3.1 more points than this game’s total.
Montana State Key Players
- The Bobcats scoring leader is Raequan Battle, who puts up 16.2 points per game.
- Jubrile Belo paces Montana State with 6.5 rebounds per game and Darius Brown II leads the team with 4.8 assists per matchup.
- The Bobcats are led by Tyler Patterson from long distance. He knocks down 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Montana State’s steals leader is Brown II, who collects 1.7 per game. Belo leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
Montana Key Players
- Josh Bannan has shown out this season to lead the Grizzlies in points (16.3 per game), rebounds (8.6 per game), and assists (3.3 per game).
- Aanen Moody is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, knocking down 2.4 treys per game.
- Nobody on Montana grabs more steals than Moody (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Josh Vazquez (0.7 per game).