The Monmouth Hawks (1-18, 0-6 CAA) bring a 10-game slide into a home matchup with the Hampton Pirates (3-16, 0-7 CAA), who have lost 10 straight as well. The contest begins at 2:30 PM ET (on FloS) on Saturday, January 21, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Pirates ( ).
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Monmouth vs Hampton Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Monmouth Offense Vs. Hampton Defense
|Monmouth Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hampton Defense|
|56.9 (362)||Points/Gm||78.9 (354)|
|15.3 (41)||Possessions/Game||11.5 (215)|
|38.3 (356)||Field Goal %||48.0 (347)|
|27.1 (361)||3PT %||40.2 (362)|
|42.2 (363)||Effective FG %||55.8 (355)|
|45.5 (363)||True Shooting %||61.1 (332)|
Hampton Offense Vs. Monmouth Defense
|Hampton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Monmouth Defense|
|67.6 (288)||Points/Gm||78.3 (349)|
|11.5 (146)||Possessions/Game||15.3 (323)|
|37.9 (360)||Field Goal %||47.7 (340)|
|32.8 (250)||3PT %||38.6 (352)|
|44.1 (356)||Effective FG %||56.5 (359)|
|48.5 (353)||True Shooting %||59.7 (313)|
Best Betting Sites For Monmouth vs Hampton
Monmouth Betting Insights
- Monmouth has covered five times in 19 chances against the spread this season.
- In Monmouth’s 19 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- The Hawks and their opponents have combined to score more than 138 points in eight of 19 games this season.
- Monmouth has an average point total of 135.2 in its matchups this year, 2.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Hampton Betting Insights
- Hampton has put together a 7-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Pirates have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more 15 times this season, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- So far this year, 12 out of Hampton’s 18 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Pirates have played 15 games this season that have had more than 138 combined points scored.
- Hampton’s average game total this season has been 146.5, 8.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Monmouth Key Players
- Myles Foster leads the Hawks in points and rebounds. He puts up 12.2 points per game while adding 6.5 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Jakari Spence’s 2.6 per game.
- Jack Collins connects on 1.7 treys per game to lead the Hawks.
- Monmouth’s steals leader is Collins, who averages 2.0 per game. Klemen Vuga leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a contest.
Hampton Key Players
- Jordan Nesbitt is at the top of the Pirates scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 14.2 points per game and 6.8 rebounds per game this season.
- Russel Dean puts in work giving out assists and is Hampton’s assist leader with 4.2 per game.
- Marquis Godwin is tops from three-point range for the Pirates, hitting 2.6 treys per game.
- Nesbitt tops Hampton in steals with 1.1 per game, and Daniel Bannister leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.