The Orlando Magic, with Mohamed Bamba, will match up against the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Bamba is averaging 10.4 points, 1.1 assists and 8.0 rebounds per game.
With prop bets set for Bamba in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Mohamed Bamba Prop Bets (March 30)
Bamba Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Bamba’s 10.4 points per game average is 1.1 fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Bamba has totaled more than 11.5 points 22 times this season (through 76 games).
- Bamba has hit the over 23 times on a points prop this season (in 63 tries).
- Bamba’s 1.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Bamba has finished 26 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Conceding 111.4 points per game, the Wizards are the 19th-ranked team in the league defensively.
Bamba Vs Wizards
Bet On Magic Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from