Mohamed Bamba and the Orlando Magic will take on the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Bamba puts up 11.7 points, 8.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 2.2 blocked shots (third in league).
Below, we take a look at Bamba’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Mohamed Bamba Prop Bets (November 13)
Bamba Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Bamba on Saturday is 0.8 more points than his season scoring average.
- Bamba’s point total has exceeded 12.5 points five times through the 12 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Bamba is 4-for-12 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Bamba’s 1.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Bamba has made more than 1.5 treys in seven games this season.
- Defensively, the Wizards are ranked 10th in the NBA, giving up 104.8 points per game.
Bamba Vs Wizards (2020-21)
Bet On Magic Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from