The Orlando Magic, with Mohamed Bamba, will hit the court against the San Antonio Spurs at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Bamba averages 11.7 points, 9.2 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 2.0 blocked shots (fifth in league).
With prop bets available for Bamba in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Mohamed Bamba Prop Bets (November 5)
Scoring Prop Insights
- Bamba’s 11.7 points per game average is 1.8 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Bamba has totaled more than 13.5 points four times this season (through nine games).
- Bamba has gone up against a points prop bet in nine games this season, and he’s hit the over three times.
- Bamba has averaged 1.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Bamba has five games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Conceding 110.3 points per contest, the Spurs are the 21st-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
Bamba Vs Spurs
Bet On Magic Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from