Mohamed Bamba and the Orlando Magic will face the Brooklyn Nets at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Bamba averages 11.5 points, 8.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 2.3 blocked shots (fourth in NBA).
If you’re trying to place a bet on Bamba’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Mohamed Bamba Prop Bets (November 10)
Bamba Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points Bamba has scored per game this season is the same as his prop total set for Wednesday.
- Through 11 games this season, Bamba has scored more than 11.5 points five times.
- Bamba is 3-for-11 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Bamba has averaged the same amount of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Wednesday (1.5).
- Bamba has made more than 1.5 threes in six of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Nets have allowed 104.5 points per contest, which is ninth-best in the NBA.
Bamba Vs Nets (2020-21)
Bet On Magic Vs Nets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from