Mohamed Bamba and his Orlando Magic teammates match up against the Utah Jazz at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday. Bamba puts up 11.7 points, 9.0 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, shooting 48.9% from the field and 39.0% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Bamba’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Mohamed Bamba Prop Bets (November 7)
Bamba Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Bamba’s 11.7 points per game average is 0.8 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Through 10 games this season, Bamba has scored more than 12.5 points four times.
- Bamba has gone up against a points prop bet in nine games this season, and he’s exceeded the total three times.
- Bamba’s 1.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Bamba has six games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Jazz concede 102.1 points per contest, fifth-ranked in the NBA.
Bamba Vs Jazz (2020-21)
Bet On Magic Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from