The Orlando Magic and Mohamed Bamba will match up against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. Bamba posts 11.8 points, 9.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, shooting 47.5% from the floor and 37.5% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Bamba’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Mohamed Bamba Prop Bets (November 15)
Bamba Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5 points prop total set for Bamba on Monday is 1.3 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (11.8).
- Through 13 games this season, Bamba has totaled more than 10.5 points eight times.
- So far this season, Bamba is 5-for-12 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Bamba’s 1.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Bamba has made more than 1.5 threes in eight games this season.
- On defense, the Hawks have conceded 110.1 points per game, which is 24th-best in the NBA.
Bamba Vs Hawks (2020-21)
Bet On Magic Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from