Mohamed Bamba and the Orlando Magic will hit the court against the Boston Celtics at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Bamba is averaging 12.5 points, 2.1 assists and 9.1 rebounds per game.
Let’s break down Bamba’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you pick out your best wagers.
Mohamed Bamba Prop Bets (November 3)
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Bamba on Wednesday is the same as his per-game scoring average.
- In the eight games he’s appeared in this season, Bamba’s point total has exceeded 12.5 points four times.
- Bamba has gone up against a points prop bet in eight games this season, and he’s exceeded the total three times.
- Bamba has made 1.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Bamba has made more than 1.5 treys in five of his eight games so far this season.
- The Celtics are the worst defensive team in the league, giving up 119.7 points per game.
Bamba Vs Celtics (2020-21)
Bet On Magic Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from