The Orlando Magic, with Mohamed Bamba, will face the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. Bamba is averaging 10.4 points, 1.1 assists and 8.0 rebounds per game.
Let’s dig into all of Bamba’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Mohamed Bamba Prop Bets (March 28)
Bamba Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5 point total set for Bamba on Monday is 0.1 more than his scoring average on the season (10.4).
- Bamba has recorded more than 10.5 points 28 times this season (through 75 games).
- So far this season, Bamba is 23-for-62 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Bamba’s 1.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 less than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Bamba has finished 25 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Cavaliers concede 104.7 points per game, fourth-ranked in the NBA.
Bamba Vs Cavaliers (2020-21)
Bet On Magic Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from