MLB Best Bets: 1 Team Worth Considering Wednesday
Over the course of an MLB season, bettors have the opportunity to wager on thousands of games. Inevitably, there’s some value to be found out there. During the past several years, I’ve had success with MLB bets. So, I’ll share my daily plays here along with videos for those who prefer multimedia formats. Each game will have a few brief notes explaining my thoughts.
Keep in mind that some of these lines will have moved by the time I get around to writing them up. The best way to get in at a good number is to use our MLB odds page and join TheLines.com’s free discord server to see the picks as they’re released. I encourage everyone to get involved in the discussion and, rather than tail anyone’s picks (including mine) without thinking, apply your own judgments as a filter. We have a great community of baseball fans discussing games daily.
FREE Home Run Bingo! Pick four MLB home run hitters every day and compete for daily and monthly prizes.
Best MLB Bets For Wednesday, June 14
Toronto Blue Jays At Baltimore Orioles
Notes for this game:
- Jose Berrios’ bounce back season continues. I believe his 3.61 ERA is close to a fair reflection of his talent level.
- Likewise Kyle Bradish and his 4.25. I see the Jays have a small but clear pitching edge here.
- It’s the same story with the bats. While Baltimore’s offense has been great, they’re without Cedric Mullins and Ryan Mountcastle. Ryan O’Hearn and Aaron Hicks are not comparable threats, recent homer binges notwithstanding.
- Even at full strength, Toronto’s offense has outproduced that of Baltimore against right-handed pitching.
- With edges on both sides of the ball, I like Toronto quite a bit, but the market frowned upon this play and has steamed Baltimore down some. Fading the Orioles has been a good way to burn money this year, but I’m back to the well.
Current best price on Blue Jays:
Best betting sites in the U.S.: reviews, bonuses, legal states and more.
Sportsbook Promos For MLB Bets
Find the best sportsbook promo codes in your state below.