Friday MLB Best Bets: Angels At Brewers Wager Worth Considering
Over the course of an MLB season, bettors have the opportunity to wager on thousands of games. Inevitably, there’s some value to be found out there. During the past several years, I’ve had success with MLB bets. So, I’ll share my daily plays here along with videos for those who prefer multimedia formats. Each game will have a few brief notes explaining my thoughts.
Keep in mind that some of these lines will have moved by the time I get around to writing them up. The best way to get in at a good number is to use our MLB odds page and join TheLines.com’s free discord server to see the picks as they’re released. I encourage everyone to get involved in the discussion and, rather than tail anyone’s picks (including mine) without thinking, apply your own judgments as a filter. We have a great community of baseball fans discussing games daily.
FREE Home Run Bingo! Pick four MLB home run hitters every day and compete for daily and monthly prizes.
Best MLB Bets For Friday, April 28
LA Angels At Milwaukee Brewers
Notes for this game:
- This game matches two lefties, and the Angels have been far, far better hitting southpaws. They rank fourth in MLB in that department, with the Brewer checking in at 29th. It’s their second consecutive season of futility hitting lefties.
- I believe in the Angels’ numbers here. With a right-handed heavy lineup full of guys who have feasted with the platoon advantage, they profile as a team that should smash lefties.
- The Brewers have an xWOBA of .287, an awful numbers, against Tyler Anderson’s repertoire so far.
- While Anderson has struggled immensely (7.2 ERA), his velocity is trending back to where it was last year after he opened the season throwing 88.
- I got in at +123 but still think the +115s out there at the time of writing are plenty good for a bet.
Current best price on Angels: