In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Pereira from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:20 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Mito Pereira odds for the U.S. Open
Pereira’s recent form
- Pereira will look to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five events, Pereira has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Pereira has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score five times.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those five times he’s made the cut.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Pereira at the U.S. Open
- Pereira has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- Pereira has made the cut in one of his last three trips to this tournament.
- The last time Pereira played this event in 2022, he finished 26th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,033 yards, 220 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Pereira has played over the past year has been 208 yards longer than the 7,033 yards The Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Mito Pereira 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||26||70 (E)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||73-72-70-70 (-3)||5.68||-6.856||$221,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||70-66-68-71 (-5)||–||–||$246,540|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||3||68-64-69-75 (-4)||20.336||-1.004||$870,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||64-69-70-67 (-18)||19.876||4.944||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-71-69-71 (-7)||12.168||5.296||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||71-70-69-70 (-8)||0.76||2.220||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||69-70-68-70 (-7)||3.636||0.004||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77||1.792||-4.433||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-71-72-71 (+2)||7.547||-4.350||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||70-68-68-70 (-8)||3.606||1.957||$189,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||-1.593||1.426||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-73||-1.862||2.631||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||69-69-70-71 (-9)||3.534||2.640||$65,940|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Pereira’s 13th-place finish last time out at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday on June 2- 6.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from