In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Pereira from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Mito Pereira odds for The Open Championship
Pereira’s recent form
- Pereira has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Pereira has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those two times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Pereira at The Open Championship
- Pereira finished 119th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Pereira carded five birdies and three bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,297 yards.
- Courses Pereira has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,239 yards, 58 yards shorter than the 7,297-yard St Andrews Links (Old Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Mito Pereira 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||119||75 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||66-81||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-66||-4.336||-1.870||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||70-74||-0.34||5.88||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||73-72-70-70 (-3)||5.68||-6.856||$221,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||70-66-68-71 (-5)||–||–||$246,540|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||3||68-64-69-75 (-4)||20.336||-1.004||$870,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||64-69-70-67 (-18)||19.876||4.944||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-71-69-71 (-7)||12.168||5.296||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||71-70-69-70 (-8)||0.76||2.220||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||69-70-68-70 (-7)||3.636||0.004||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77||1.792||-4.433||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-71-72-71 (+2)||7.547||-4.350||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||70-68-68-70 (-8)||3.606||1.957||$189,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||-1.593||1.426||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-73||-1.862||2.631||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||69-69-70-71 (-9)||3.534||2.640||$65,940|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from