In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Pereira from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of May 22, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Mito Pereira odds for the PGA Championship
Pereira’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Pereira has finished in the top five once.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Pereira has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -9.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Pereira at the PGA Championship
- The last time Pereira played this event in 2022, he finished third.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,285 yards, which is 154 yards longer than the 7,131-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Southern Hills Country Club checks in at 7,131 yards, 100 yards shorter than the average course Pereira has played over the past year (7,231 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Mito Pereira 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||3||68-64-69 (-4)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||64-69-70-67 (-18)||19.876||4.944||$116,708|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-71-69-71 (-7)||12.168||5.296||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||71-70-69-70 (-8)||0.76||2.220||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||69-70-68-70 (-7)||3.636||0.004||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77||1.792||-4.433||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-71-72-71 (+2)||7.547||-4.350||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||70-68-68-70 (-8)||3.606||1.957||$189,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||-1.593||1.426||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-73||-1.862||2.631||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||69-69-70-71 (-9)||3.534||2.640||$65,940|
Pereira’s last tournament appearance was on May 12-15 at TPC Craig Ranch. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 17th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from