Mitchell Trubisky and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here’s a breakdown of Trubisky’s prop bets for passing yards and completions in that matchup.
Mitchell Trubisky Week 15 Player Props
Trubisky’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Trubisky has thrown for an average of 190.9 yards per game in the 2020 season, 51.6 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Trubisky has thrown for more than 242.5 yards.
- Trubisky’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 237.5, a figure he’s covered in four out of seven games this season (57.1%).
- Trubisky’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 237.5, which he’s fallen short of by 46.6 yards on average.
- Trubisky has exceeded his passing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (four of six games).
- This week, Trubisky will face the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense (265.6 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Trubisky has averaged 18.1 completions per game this season, 4.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (22.5).
- In three of seven games this season (42.9% of his chances), Trubisky recorded more than 22.5 completions.
- Trubisky’s season-long average over/under is 21.8 completions. He has tallied 3.7 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In 50% of his games this year, Trubisky has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Trubisky has gone over his average prop bet for completions (21.8) in only three of seven games (42.9%).
- The 23.2 completions per game conceded by the Vikings defense this season is the 15th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mitchell Trubisky or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from