Mitchell Trubisky Week 14 Player Props
Trubisky’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- This week, Trubisky will face the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense (270.8 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Trubisky is set at 248.5, 70.3 more yards than his season average of 178.2.
- In one of six games this season (16.7%), Trubisky has thrown for more than 248.5 yards.
- Trubisky’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 235.1, which he’s fallen short of by 56.9 yards on average.
- Trubisky has gone over on passing yards prop bets in three of five opportunities this year (60%).
- Trubisky has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (235.1) in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Trubisky’s 17.8 rushing yards per game average is 1.3 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Trubisky has put up more than 16.5 rushing yards.
- Trubisky has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of five times (40%).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Trubisky, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 18.1.
- Trubisky’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 18.1 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 0.3 on average.
- The Texans allow 150.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mitchell Trubisky or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from