Mitchell Trubisky Week 13 Player Props
Trubisky’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Lions are the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 277.7 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Trubisky is set at 240.5, 80.1 more yards than his season average of 160.4.
- In two of five games this season (40%), Trubisky has thrown for more than 240.5 yards.
- Trubisky’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 233, which he’s fallen short of by 72.6 yards on average.
- Trubisky has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total two times this season (half of his games).
- Trubisky’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 233, a number he’s covered in only two out of five games (40%).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Trubisky is set at 17.5. That’s 2.7 fewer yards than his season average of 20.2.
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five matchups), Trubisky has put up more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- Trubisky has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- In only two games this season (40%), Trubisky, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 18.
- Trubisky’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 18, which he’s outpaced by 2.2 yards on average this year.
- Trubisky will go up against a Lions squad that allows 133.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 27th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mitchell Trubisky or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from