Mitchell Trubisky and the Chicago Bears square off against the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Trubisky’s passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets.
Mitchell Trubisky Week 1 Player Props
Trubisky’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Trubisky has racked up 205.5 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 5.0 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 70% of his games this season (seven of 10 matchups), Trubisky has thrown for more than 200.5 yards.
- The Saints are the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 235.8 yards per game through the air.
- Trubisky’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 241.3, which he’s fallen short of by 35.8 yards on average.
- In six games this season (60%), Trubisky has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 241.3.
- Trubisky has gone over his passing yard total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (six of nine games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Trubisky has averaged 3.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (4.5).
- In one of 10 games this season (10% of his opportunities), Trubisky has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Trubisky has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.8).
- In just two of nine games this year, Trubisky achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (22.2% of his opportunities).
- Trubisky has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (3.8 rushing attempts) in only 40% of his games (four of 10 games).
- Saints opponents average 24.4 rushing attempts per game, the 27th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mitchell Trubisky or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from