The stats found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The No. 13 Missouri Tigers hit the road in SEC action against the Mississippi State Bulldogs on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Tigers are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 5, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Missouri Betting Information
- Missouri is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 5-3.
- The Tigers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 2 points or more, going 3-2 this season.
- The Tigers and their opponents have gone over the set over/under in 4 of 8 games this season (50%).
Missouri Players to Watch
Mississippi State Betting Information
- With a 5-4 record ATS this season, the Bulldogs have topped expectations.
- For the seventh time this season, the Bulldogs are at least a 2-point underdog, where they have a record of 3-3 against the spread.
- Five of Mississippi State’s nine games (55.6%) this season have covered the over/under.
Mississippi State Players to Watch
- In 60% of Mississippi State’s games this season (6 of 10), the total points scored was higher than Tuesday’s 138-point over/under.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147 points per game, nine points more than the point total of 138 for this game.
- The 132.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.5 fewer than the 138 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Tigers have seen a 139.6 over/under in their games this season, 1.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.9 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs games (139.9 points) and this matchup’s over/under (138 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Missouri||Missouri||-1||138||-116||-107||Regular Season||67-63 MISSST|
|1/14/2020||Mississippi State||Mississippi State||-2.5||126.5||-149||121||Regular Season||72-45 MISSST|
|2/26/2019||N/A||Mississippi State||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-49 MISSST|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from