The UIC Flames (9-12, 1-9 MVC) will look to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Missouri State Bears (10-10, 6-4 MVC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at JQH Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Flames ( ).
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of January 24, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Missouri State vs UIC Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Missouri State Offense Vs. UIC Defense
|Missouri State Offense||Stats (Rank)||UIC Defense|
|65.7 (324)||Points/Gm||70.5 (215)|
|9.7 (322)||Possessions/Game||10.3 (57)|
|43.6 (234)||Field Goal %||44.1 (206)|
|33.9 (193)||3PT %||31.8 (98)|
|51.1 (177)||Effective FG %||49.5 (163)|
|51.6 (296)||True Shooting %||53.6 (136)|
UIC Offense Vs. Missouri State Defense
|UIC Offense||Stats (Rank)||Missouri State Defense|
|67.0 (306)||Points/Gm||62.7 (32)|
|10.3 (305)||Possessions/Game||9.7 (39)|
|41.5 (322)||Field Goal %||42.6 (136)|
|32.4 (265)||3PT %||32.6 (133)|
|48.6 (288)||Effective FG %||48.8 (136)|
|52.3 (272)||True Shooting %||53.7 (144)|
Best Betting Sites For Missouri State vs UIC
Missouri State Betting Insights
- Missouri State has compiled an 11-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears have won their only game this season when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- Missouri State’s games have hit the over six out of 19 times this season.
- In nine games this season, the Bears and their opponents have gone over 129.5 combined points.
- Missouri State’s contests this year have an average total of 128.4, 1.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
UIC Betting Insights
- UIC has won 11 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Flames have been an underdog by 13 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- So far this season, 10 out of UIC’s 20 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Flames games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 129.5 points in 15 of 20 outings.
- The average total for UIC’s games this season has been 137.5, 8.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Missouri State Key Players
- The Bears scoring leader is Chance Moore, who averages 11.5 points per game.
- Missouri State is led in rebounding by Jonathan Mogbo’s 6.3 rebounds per game and assists by Donovan Clay’s 3.6 assists per game.
- Moore is the top three-point shooter for the Bears, connecting on 1.8 per game.
- Mogbo racks up 1.7 steals and 1.2 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
UIC Key Players
- The Flames leader in scoring is Jace Carter with 15.5 points per game. He also adds 6.1 rebounds per game and 1.4 assists per game.
- Toby Okani (7.3 rebounds per game) and Trevante Anderson (3.6 assists per game) are the UIC leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Carter is tops from three-point range for the Flames, hitting 1.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on UIC grabs more steals than Carter (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Cameron Fens (1.2 per game).