The Missouri State Bears (1-1) square off against the Sam Houston Bearkats (1-1) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Bearkats ( ).
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Missouri State vs Sam Houston Betting Odds
Missouri State Offense Vs. Sam Houston Defense (From 2020-21)
|Missouri State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sam Houston Defense|
|73.4 (113)||Points/Gm||70.3 (179)|
|67.5 (235)||Possessions/Game||73.6 (314)|
|47.8 (24)||Field Goal %||42.2 (108)|
|35 (114)||3PT %||28.9 (9)|
|54.6 (32)||Effective FG %||47.7 (67)|
|58.2 (27)||True Shooting %||52.1 (116)|
Sam Houston Offense vs. Missouri State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Sam Houston Offense||Stats (Rank)||Missouri State Defense|
|79.6 (24)||Points/Gm||66.4 (62)|
|73.8 (31)||Possessions/Game||67.7 (111)|
|45.3 (96)||Field Goal %||41 (47)|
|35.7 (84)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|52.6 (76)||Effective FG %||46.8 (40)|
|55.7 (87)||True Shooting %||50.1 (34)|
Missouri State Betting Insights
- Missouri State put together a 14-8-1 ATS record last year.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point favorites last season, the Bears had an ATS record of 8-2.
- Last season, 10 of Missouri State’s games hit the over.
- Missouri State’s 23 games last season went over this contest’s total of 146.5 points seven times.
- The average point total in Bears outings last season was 140.8, 5.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Sam Houston Betting Insights
- Sam Houston won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover nine times.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs last year, the Bearkats had an ATS record of 3-5.
- Last year, 11 of Sam Houston’s games hit the over.
- Sam Houston and its opponents combined to score more than 146.5 points in 11 of 23 games last season.
- The average over/under for Bearkats contests last year was 147.7, 1.2 more points than this game’s total.
Missouri State Key Players
- Isiaih Mosley racked up 19.8 points per game last season.
- Demarcus Sharp collected 3.7 assists per game and Gaige Prim grabbed 9.1 rebounds per contest.
- Ja’Monta Black was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- Prim racked up 1.2 steals and 1.3 blocks per game.
Sam Houston Key Players
- Zach Nutall contributed 19.3 points per game last season.
- Donte Powers dished out 3.1 assists a game and Tristan Ikpe pulled down six rebounds per matchup.
- Demarkus Lampley knocked down 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Powers collected 1.5 steals per game. Ikpe averaged 1.1 blocks an outing.