The Missouri State Bears (8-9, 4-3 MVC) hope to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Indiana State Sycamores (13-5, 6-1 MVC) on Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Sycamores ( ).
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 15, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Missouri State vs Indiana State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Missouri State Offense Vs. Indiana State Defense
|Missouri State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Indiana State Defense|
|66.3 (314)||Points/Gm||69.3 (184)|
|8.0 (249)||Possessions/Game||8.6 (149)|
|43.9 (215)||Field Goal %||41.6 (87)|
|33.4 (217)||3PT %||32.8 (143)|
|51.3 (172)||Effective FG %||47.4 (85)|
|52.1 (283)||True Shooting %||51.5 (67)|
Indiana State Offense Vs. Missouri State Defense
|Indiana State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Missouri State Defense|
|79.7 (35)||Points/Gm||62.9 (31)|
|8.6 (211)||Possessions/Game||8.0 (108)|
|48.1 (31)||Field Goal %||42.3 (122)|
|33.5 (214)||3PT %||33.2 (162)|
|55.9 (18)||Effective FG %||48.4 (121)|
|59.2 (29)||True Shooting %||53.5 (126)|
Best Betting Sites For Missouri State vs Indiana State
Missouri State Betting Insights
- Missouri State has put together a 9-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bears are 5-5 ATS this season when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- In Missouri State’s 16 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- In five of 16 games this season, the Bears and their opponents have combined to total more than 139.5 points.
- Missouri State has had an average of 129.2 points in its games this season, 10.3 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Indiana State Betting Insights
- Indiana State has compiled a 10-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Sycamores have won each of their two games this season when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- So far this year, nine out of Indiana State’s 17 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Sycamores have combined with their opponent to score more than 139.5 points in 12 of 17 games this season.
- Indiana State has a 149.0-point average over/under in its outings this season, 9.5 more points than this game’s total.
Missouri State Key Players
- Chance Moore leads the Bears scoring 13.3 points per game.
- Jonathan Mogbo paces Missouri State with 6.1 rebounds per game and Donovan Clay leads the squad with 3.5 assists per matchup.
- The Bears are led by Moore from long distance. He hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Mogbo leads Missouri State in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.3 blocks and 1.9 steals per game.
Indiana State Key Players
- Courvoisier McCauley holds the top Sycamores spot in two categories: scoring (16.6 points per game) and rebounding (5.5 rebounds per game).
- Cameron Henry puts in work handing out assists and is Indiana State’s assist leader with 3.6 per game.
- McCauley is tops from three-point range for the Sycamores, hitting 3.2 treys per game.
- One Indiana State player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Henry averages 1.4 steals per game and 0.5 blocks per game.