The Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-0) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Morehead State Eagles (2-2) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at Humphrey Coliseum. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Eagles ( ).
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 12:04 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Mississippi State vs Morehead State Betting Odds
Mississippi State Offense Vs. Morehead State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Mississippi State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Morehead State Defense|
|69.3 (232)||Points/Gm||63.5 (26)|
|67.1 (253)||Possessions/Game||67.9 (117)|
|45.4 (90)||Field Goal %||40.3 (26)|
|34.3 (147)||3PT %||31.1 (50)|
|50.2 (173)||Effective FG %||46.8 (40)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||49.1 (17)|
Morehead State Offense vs. Mississippi State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Morehead State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mississippi State Defense|
|69.6 (224)||Points/Gm||66.8 (71)|
|66.4 (285)||Possessions/Game||67.2 (89)|
|46.7 (53)||Field Goal %||40.4 (30)|
|36.4 (57)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|53 (68)||Effective FG %||47.1 (53)|
|56.4 (62)||True Shooting %||50.6 (45)|
Mississippi State Betting Insights
- Mississippi State covered 16 times in 30 chances against the spread last season.
- The Bulldogs covered the spread twice last season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 15 times in Mississippi State’s games.
- In 19 of 30 games last season, Mississippi State and its opponents went over 133 points.
- The Bulldogs had an average point total of 136.6 in their contests last season, 3.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
Morehead State Betting Insights
- Morehead State won 18 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Eagles covered the spread twice last season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 14-point underdogs.
- A total of 11 of Morehead State’s games last season hit the over.
- Morehead State combined with its opponent to score more than 133 points in 14 of 28 games last season.
- The average over/under for Eagles contests last year was 134.9, 1.9 more points than this game’s total.
Mississippi State Key Players
- Iverson Molinar scored 16.7 points per game last season.
- DJ Stewart dished out 3.1 assists a game and Tolu Smith grabbed 8.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Stewart was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.6 per game.
- Stewart grabbed 1.4 steals per game. Abdul Ado averaged two blocks a game.
Morehead State Key Players
- Johni Broome contributed 13.8 points per game last season while also adding 9.1 rebounds.
- Ta’lon Cooper collected 3.6 assists per game.
- Skyelar Potter was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down two per game.
- Cooper grabbed 0.9 steals per game. Broome averaged 1.9 blocks a contest.