The Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-0) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (2-0) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Williams Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Golden Gophers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Mastodons ( ).
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 4:13 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Minnesota vs Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Odds
Minnesota Offense Vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Defense (From 2020-21)
|Minnesota Offense||Stats (Rank)||Purdue Fort Wayne Defense|
|71.6 (159)||Points/Gm||79.4 (331)|
|70.2 (124)||Possessions/Game||72 (278)|
|39.1 (337)||Field Goal %||46.5 (303)|
|28.7 (337)||3PT %||34.9 (253)|
|44.9 (336)||Effective FG %||53.4 (310)|
|50.3 (305)||True Shooting %||56.5 (306)|
Purdue Fort Wayne Offense vs. Minnesota Defense (From 2020-21)
|Purdue Fort Wayne Offense||Stats (Rank)||Minnesota Defense|
|75.5 (71)||Points/Gm||73.4 (260)|
|70.5 (111)||Possessions/Game||69.2 (175)|
|50.2 (5)||Field Goal %||44.4 (217)|
|40.3 (4)||3PT %||35.7 (281)|
|58.3 (2)||Effective FG %||50.2 (202)|
|60.5 (4)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota compiled a 10-15-2 record against the spread last season.
- The Golden Gophers covered the spread twice last season (2-1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- A total of 14 of Minnesota’s games last season went over the point total.
- Minnesota’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 139 points 18 times.
- The average point total in Golden Gophers contests last season was 146.3, 7.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Insights
- Purdue Fort Wayne put together a 14-17-1 ATS record last season.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s games hit the over 18 out of 32 times last year.
- Purdue Fort Wayne played 25 games last season that finished with a point total higher than 139 points.
- The average over/under for Mastodons matchups last year was 145.1, 6.1 more points than this game’s point total.
Minnesota Key Players
- Marcus Carr scored 18.9 points per game and averaged 4.9 assists per outing last season.
- Liam Robbins grabbed 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Carr was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on two per game.
- Carr collected 1.4 steals per game. Robbins averaged 2.8 blocks a game.
Purdue Fort Wayne Key Players
- Jarred Godfrey scored 17 points per game last season while adding 5.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists.
- Godfrey had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down two shots from deep per game.
- Godfrey grabbed 1.7 steals per game. Jalon Pipkins averaged 0.6 blocks an outing.