In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Lee from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Min Woo Lee odds for The Open Championship
Lee’s recent form
- Lee has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five appearances, Lee has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score of +1 across his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Lee at The Open Championship
- In Lee’s last two appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 13th.
- Lee made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- Lee finished 13th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,297 yards, 32 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Lee will take to the 7,297-yard course this week at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,301 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Min Woo Lee 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||13||69 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||77-74||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||27||73-70-69-73 (+5)||–||–||$127,002|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||77-72||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-72||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||73-75-72-70 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-72||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||75-82||–||–||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-70||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-75-70||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from