In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Lee from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:28 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Min Woo Lee odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Lee’s recent form
- Lee has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Lee has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of +2 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Lee at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Lee finished 57th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 75 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,284).
- Courses Lee has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,270 yards, 61 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Min Woo Lee 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||71 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-72||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||73-75-72-70 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-72||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||75-82||–||–||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-70||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-75-70||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from