Miles Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles will face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday in Week 6 of the 2021 NFL season. Let’s break down Sanders’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you pick out your best bets.
Miles Sanders Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Miles Sanders Rushing Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers give up 45.8 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Sanders’ 42.8 rushing yards per game average is 8.3 higher than Thursday’s over/under.
- In three of five games this season (60.0%), Sanders has racked up more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- The average rushing yards over/under for Sanders this season (53.7) is higher than his season average for rushing yards (42.8).
- Sanders has hit the over on his rushing yards total twice in five opportunities this season.
- This season the Buccaneers have given up one rushing TD. They are ranked first in the league in that category.
- In five games this season, Sanders has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Miles Sanders Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers have the NFL’s worst pass defense this season, giving up 328.2 yards per game through the air.
- Sanders puts up 22.2 receiving yards per game, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 24.5 in Thursday’s outing.
- In three of five games this year (60.0%), Sanders has totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders’ season average of 22.2 receiving yards per game is 8.5 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 13.7.
- Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his five games (60.0%).
- At 2.6 passing TDs conceded per game, the Buccaneers defense is ranked 30th in the NFL.
- Sanders has not caught a touchdown pass this year (in five games).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Miles Sanders or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from