Miles Sanders Week 17 Player Props
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Sanders is set at 64.5. That’s 7.8 fewer yards than his season average of 72.3.
- Seven times this season (out of 12 total games — 58.3%), Sanders has had more than 64.5 rushing yards.
- The Football Team give up 112.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 12th-ranked rush defense.
- Sanders has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (67.2) by 5.1 yards.
- Sanders’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 67.2 yards, a figure he’s covered in half of his games.
- Sanders has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Sanders has notched 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (13.5).
- Sanders has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts in seven of 12 games this season (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Sanders’ season-long average over/under is 14.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Sanders’ games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Sanders has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.8 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- This season, Football Team opponents have ran the ball 26.6 times per game, the 18th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Miles Sanders or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from