Miles Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles square off against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday on the road at AT&T Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Sanders’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
Miles Sanders Week 16 Player Props
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Cowboys allow 161.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- Sanders’ 73.6 rushing yards per game average is 3.1 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 11 total games — 54.5%), Sanders has had more than 70.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders’ average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 66.9, which he’s outpaced by 6.7 yards on average this year.
- Sanders has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (54.5%) out of 11 opportunities.
- Sanders has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (66.9) in 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Sanders is averaging 15.5 receiving yards per game, 6.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (21.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this year (three of 11), Sanders has collected more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- The Cowboys sport the seventh-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 232.1 yards per game.
- In just 18.2% of his games (two of 11 opportunities), Sanders has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (27.3).
- Sanders’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.3 per game. He is averaging 11.8 less per game than that average.
- Sanders has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 11 games (27.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Miles Sanders or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from