Miles Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Sanders’ rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Miles Sanders Week 15 Player Props
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sanders’ 74.6 rushing yards per game average is 9.1 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 70% of his games this season (seven of 10 matchups), Sanders has put up more than 65.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders will go up against a Cardinals squad that allows 119.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Sanders’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 66.9, which he’s outpaced by 7.7 yards on average this year.
- Sanders’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 66.9 yards, a figure he’s covered in six out of 10 games (60%).
- Sanders has gone over the rushing yards total in 60% of his opportunities (six of 10 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Sanders has averaged 13.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (14.5).
- Sanders has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts in four of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Sanders has averaged 1.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.9).
- In just four of 10 games this year, Sanders achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Sanders has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.9 rushing attempts) in just 40% of his games (four of 10 games).
- This season, Cardinals opponents have ran the ball 26.7 times per game, the 16th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Miles Sanders or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from