Miles Sanders Week 14 Player Props
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Saints allow 76.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s first-ranked rush defense.
- Sanders’ 70.1 rushing yards per game average is 14.6 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine matchups), Sanders has put up more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (68.1) by 2.0 yards.
- Sanders has hit the rushing yards over in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Sanders’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 68.1 yards, a figure he’s gone over in five out of nine games (55.6%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Sanders is averaging 13.7 receiving yards per game, 5.8 less than the over/under of 19.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In two of nine games this season (22.2%), Sanders has put up more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 25th-most yards in the NFL this season (231.2 per game).
- In only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine chances), Sanders has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (28.7).
- Sanders’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.7 per game. He is averaging 15.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In only one of his nine games (11.1%), Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Miles Sanders or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from