Miles Sanders Week 13 Player Props
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Packers allow 114.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Sanders is set at 70.5. That is 4.5 fewer yards than his season average of 75.0.
- Five times this season (out of eight total games — 62.5%), Sanders has had more than 70.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (67.8) by 7.2 yards.
- Sanders has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (62.5%) out of eight opportunities.
- Sanders has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (67.8) in 62.5% of his games (five out of eight matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Sanders is averaging 15.4 receiving yards per game, 6.1 fewer than the over/under of 21.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 25% of his games this season (two out of eight), Sanders has totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (245.5 per game).
- In only 25% of his games (two out of eight opportunities), Sanders has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (29.6).
- Sanders’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.6 per game. He is averaging 14.2 less per game than that average.
- Sanders has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his eight games (12.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Miles Sanders or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from