Miles Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles host the Seattle Seahawks on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here’s some tips for betting on Sanders’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup.
Miles Sanders Week 12 Player Props
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sanders will go up against a Seahawks squad that allows 91.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
- Monday’s rushing yards over/under for Sanders is set at 69.5. That’s 14.1 fewer yards than his season average of 83.6.
- Five times this season (out of seven total games — 71.4%), Sanders has had more than 69.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 67.6, which he’s outpaced by 16.0 yards on average this year.
- Sanders has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (71.4%) out of seven opportunities.
- Sanders’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 67.6 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in five out of seven games (71.4%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Sanders is averaging 16.6 receiving yards per game, 8.9 fewer than the over/under of 25.5 set for Monday’s outing.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two out of seven), Sanders has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- The Seahawks sport the worst pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 355.1 yards per game.
- In just 14.3% of his games (one of seven opportunities), Sanders has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (30.2).
- Sanders’ season average of 16.6 receiving yards per game is 13.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 30.2.
- In only one of his seven games (14.3%), Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Miles Sanders or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from