Miles Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Sanders has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Giants. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Miles Sanders Week 10 Player Props
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sanders will go up against a Giants squad that allows 94.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Sanders is set at 72.5. That’s 14.3 fewer yards than his season average of 86.8.
- In 80% of his games this season (four of five matchups), Sanders has put up more than 72.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (65.7) by 21.1 yards.
- Sanders has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (80%) out of five opportunities.
- Sanders has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65.7) in 80% of his games (four out of five matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Sanders is averaging 18.2 receiving yards per game, 5.3 less than the over/under of 23.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Sanders has not picked up more than 23.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- The Giants have the 25th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 283.9 yards per game.
- In only 20% of his games (one of five chances), Sanders has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (32.7).
- Sanders’ season average of 18.2 receiving yards per game is 14.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 32.7.
- Sanders has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his five games (20%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Miles Sanders or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.