Miles Bridges will hope to make a difference for the Charlotte Hornets when they take on the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Bridges paces his squad in points per game (21.3), and also puts up 7.5 rebounds and 3.6 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.5 steals and 0.9 blocks.
With prop bets set for Bridges in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Miles Bridges Prop Bets (November 19)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Bridges on Friday is 1.8 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Through 16 games this season, Bridges has totaled more than 19.5 points nine times.
- So far this season, Bridges is 9-for-17 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Bridges has averaged 2.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Bridges has finished seven games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Pacers have allowed 106.8 points per contest, which is 17th-best in the league.
Bridges Vs Pacers
Bet On Hornets Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from