Miles Bridges and his Charlotte Hornets teammates face the Atlanta Hawks at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Bridges posts a team-high 20.0 points per game. He is also putting up 7.0 rebounds and 3.8 assists, shooting 48.5% from the field and 31.9% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s break down all of Bridges’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Miles Bridges Prop Bets (March 16)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Bridges is 19.5 points. That is 0.5 fewer than his season average of 20.0.
- Bridges has played 69 games this season, scoring more than 19.5 points in 36 of them.
- Bridges has gone up against a points prop bet in 67 games this season, and he’s gone over 37 times.
- Bridges has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Bridges has finished 37 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Hawks concede 112.1 points per game, 23rd-ranked in the league.
Bridges Vs Hawks
Bet On Hornets Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from