The Calgary Flames, with Milan Lucic, will be on the ice Tuesday versus the Colorado Avalanche at Scotiabank Saddledome, starting at 9:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Lucic in that upcoming Flames-Avalanche game are available, so check out our stats to help you make good calls.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Milan Lucic Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Milan Lucic Season Stats
- Lucic’s plus-minus this season is -5, in 12:37 per game on the ice.
- Lucic has 10 goals this season, scoring in 10 different games.
- Lucic has nine assists in all, with at least one in nine games.
- Lucic has gotten at least one point in 19 games so far this season, and 19 points in total.
- Lucic has two goals and one assist on the power play.
- Lucic is averaging 1.2 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 13.0%.
Milan Lucic Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/18/2022||Sabres||0||0||0||11:28||Home||L 1-0 OT|
|3/12/2022||Red Wings||0||0||0||10:30||Home||W 3-0|
Calgary Flames Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from