Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Thursday at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Williams’ receiving yards prop bet in the matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders.
Mike Williams Week 15 Player Props
Williams’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Williams is averaging 47.7 receiving yards per game, 11.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (59.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Williams has totaled more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- The Raiders have the 20th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 262.5 yards per game.
- Williams’ season average of 47.7 receiving yards per game is 5.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 53.2.
- In only 41.7% of his games (five of 12 chances), Williams has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (53.2).
- Williams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 12 games (41.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 14, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Williams or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from