Mike Weir hasodds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent appeareance at this tournament in 2019. The event tees off June 9-12 from Toronto, Canada. Rory McIlroy was the last to win the tournament.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of June 8, 2022 at 11:31 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Mike Weir odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Weir’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Weir has an average finish of 49th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Weir has an average finishing position of 49th in his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he’s made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Course history: Weir at the RBC Canadian Open
- Weir failed to make the cut in his last three trips to this event.
- Weir missed the cut when he last played this event in 2019.
Mike Weir 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-76||0.764||-1.098||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from