Week 13 NFL action will see Mike Glennon and the New York Giants face off against the Miami Dolphins at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday With prop bets available for Glennon in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Mike Glennon Week 13 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Glennon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
|Week 2||@Football Team|
Mike Glennon Passing Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- The 273.3 yards per game the Dolphins allowed through the air last year made them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Glennon is 211.5, 144.5 more yards than his average of 67.0 last season.
- In three of 16 games last year (18.8%), Glennon threw for more than 211.5 yards.
- Glennon’s 67.0 passing yards per game last season was 167.8 yards lower than his average prop bet total (234.8).
- Glennon went over his passing yards total in 50.0% of his opportunities last season (three of six games).
- The Dolphins gave up 21 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game) last season. They were second in the league in that category.
- Glennon had a passing touchdown in four of 16 games last year, with multiple passing TDs in three of them.
- Glennon was intercepted in three games last year (out of five played), including multiple INTs twice.
Mike Glennon Rushing Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- In terms of defending against the run, the Dolphins were 16th in the NFL last season, allowing 116.4 yards per game.
- Glennon’s average rushing yards over/under last season was 4.0 yards, which he fell short of by 2.9 per game.
- Last year the Dolphins were ranked 18th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns conceded (17).
- In 16 games last season, Glennon did not rush for a touchdown.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of December 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Glennon or the New York Giants at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Giants Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from