Mike Glennon has prop bets set for passing yards and completions when the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Mike Glennon Week 17 Player Props
Glennon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Glennon is set at 226.5, 23.7 more yards than his season average of 202.8.
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four matchups), Glennon has thrown for more than 226.5 yards.
- In exactly half of his games this season, Glennon has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 231.8.
- Glennon’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 231.8. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 29.0 yards per game.
- Glennon has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total two times this season (half of his games).
- The Colts are the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 259.3 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Glennon has averaged 21.3 completions per game this season, 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- In two of four games this season (50% of his chances), Glennon recorded more than 21.5 completions.
- Glennon’s season-long average over/under is 20.8 completions. He has recorded 0.5 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 50% of Glennon’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Glennon has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (20.8 completions) in half of his games.
- The 22.9 completions per game surrendered by the Colts defense this season is the 15th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Glennon or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from