Mike Glennon and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here’s some tips for betting on Glennon’s passing and rushing yards prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans.
Mike Glennon Week 14 Player Props
Glennon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Titans are the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 283.9 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Glennon is set at 236.5, 21.0 yards fewer than his season average of 257.5.
- In one of two games this season (50%), Glennon has thrown for more than 236.5 yards.
- Glennon’s season passing yardage average of 257.5 is 35.5 yards higher than his 222 average passing yards over/under.
- Glennon has gone over his passing yard total in 100% of his opportunities this season (two of two games).
- In two games this season (100%), Glennon has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 222.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Glennon’s 7.5 rushing yards per game average is 3.0 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Two times this season (out of two total games — 100%), Glennon has had more than 4.5 rushing yards.
- Glennon has hit the rushing yards over in 100% of his opportunities (two of two games).
- Glennon has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (four) in 100% of his games (two out of two matchups).
- Glennon has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (four) by 3.5 yards.
- The Titans allow 115.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 15th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Glennon or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from