Mike Glennon Week 13 Player Props
Glennon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Glennon is set at 227.5, 7.5 yards fewer than his season average of 235.0.
- In 100% of his games this season (one of one matchup), Glennon has thrown for more than 227.5 yards.
- This week, Glennon will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense (270.6 yards allowed per game).
- Glennon’s season passing yardage average of 235.0 is 18.5 yards higher than his 216.5 average passing yards over/under.
- In one game this season (100%), Glennon has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 216.5.
- Glennon has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in one of one opportunity this year (100%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Glennon has averaged 2.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- In one out of one game this season (100% of his opportunities), Glennon has had more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Glennon’s season-long average over/under is 1.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 100% of Glennon’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (one of one game).
- Glennon has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.5 rushing attempts) in 100% of his games (one of one game).
- This season, Vikings opponents have ran the ball 28.5 times per game, the 11th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Glennon or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from