NFL action in Week 9 at Hard Rock Stadium will see the Miami Dolphins and Mike Gesicki hit the field against the Houston Texans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we take a look at all of Gesicki’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Mike Gesicki Week 9 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gesicki’s Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Gesicki Receiving Trends Vs. Houston Texans
- The Texans are conceding 266.3 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense.
- Gesicki’s 59.4 receiving yards per game are 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (58.5).
- Gesicki has put up more than 58.5 receiving yards in 37.5% of his games this season (three out of eight).
- Gesicki has totaled 8.1 more receiving yards per game (59.4) than the average over/under he’s had set, 51.3.
- In three of his eight games this season (37.5%), Gesicki has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With 15 passing TDs conceded this season, the Texans defense is ranked 22nd in the NFL.
- Gesicki has had a receiving touchdown in two of eight games this year, but has not scored multiple receiving TDs in a game.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 7, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Gesicki or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from