The Miami Dolphins and Mike Gesicki will face the Atlanta Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 7 NFL contest. With prop bets set for Gesicki in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Mike Gesicki Week 7 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gesicki’s Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Gesicki Receiving Trends Vs. Atlanta Falcons
- The 257.6 passing yards the Falcons allow per game makes them the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Gesicki’s 57.0 receiving yards per game average is 9.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s contest (47.5).
- In three of six games this year (50.0%), Gesicki has totaled more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Gesicki has totaled 4.7 more receiving yards per game (57.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 52.3.
- In two of his six games this season (33.3%), Gesicki has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 2.2 passing TDs allowed per game, the Falcons defense is ranked 19th in the NFL.
- Gesicki has had a receiving touchdown in one of six games this season, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 24, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Gesicki or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from