Mike Gesicki’s Miami Dolphins will take the field against the Las Vegas Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 3 of the 2021 NFL campaign. Let’s examine all of Gesicki’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Mike Gesicki Week 3 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gesicki’s Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Gesicki Receiving Trends Vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- The 265.0 yards per game the Raiders are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- Gesicki’s 20.5 receiving yards per game average is 4.0 fewer than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (24.5).
- Gesicki has collected over 24.5 receiving yards once in two games this year (50.0%).
- Gesicki has put up 14.0 less receiving yards per game (20.5) than the average over/under he’s had set, 34.5.
- Gesicki has yet to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet this season in two games.
- The Raiders have allowed two touchdowns through the air (1.0 per game). They are eighth in the league in that category.
- Mike Gesicki has no receiving touchdowns in two games this season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 26, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Gesicki or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from