Week 2 NFL action will see Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins hit the field against the Buffalo Bills at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday In this piece, we’ll break down Gesicki’s stats and trends to help you find the best bets among his prop bets for this matchup.
Mike Gesicki Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gesicki’s Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Gesicki Receiving Trends Vs. Buffalo Bills
- The 246.6 yards per game the Bills conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense.
- Gesicki racked up 43.9 receiving yards per game last season, 12.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (56.00).
- Gesicki totaled more than 56.00 receiving yards in four of 16 games last season (25.0%).
- Gesicki totaled 2.7 more receiving yards per game (43.9) than his average over/under last season (41.2).
- In nine of his 16 games (56.2%) last season, Gesicki hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 1.4 passing TDs allowed per game last season, the Bills’ defense was ranked ninth in the league.
- Gesicki had a receiving touchdown in five of 16 games last year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Gesicki or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from