The Miami Dolphins and Mike Gesicki will take the field against the New York Jets at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 11 NFL contest. Let’s break down all of Gesicki’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Mike Gesicki Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gesicki’s Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Gesicki Receiving Trends Vs. New York Jets
- This week Gesicki will face the NFL’s worst pass defense (299.3 yards allowed per game).
- Gesicki’s 52.9 receiving yards per game average is 0.4 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s matchup (52.5).
- In 50.0% of his games this season (five of 10), Gesicki has put up more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Gesicki has totaled 0.7 more receiving yards per game (52.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 52.2.
- In three of his 10 games (30.0%), Gesicki has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Jets’ defense is 17th in the NFL, giving up 1.7 passing touchdowns per game.
- Gesicki has had a touchdown catch twice this season, out of 10 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Gesicki or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from